As you might have seen in the local news, up until a few months ago the Helotes fire station was plagued with a pretty gross—and unhealthy—problem. Mold growth! Mold and mildew is a stubborn air quality issue that can be hard to get rid of without the right tools in place. And commercial buildings such as the fire station are certainly not the only type of buildings affected by this problem. Your home can fall victim as well.
And we aren’t just talking about mold in your bathroom or on your walls. We’re talking about mold inside the ductwork of your HVAC system. But before you go calling for AC repair in Helotes, TX, we have an important indoor air quality product to tell you about! UV germicidal lights—also known as an UV air purifier—will eliminate the growth of mold right at the start.