The spring weather is on its way. Is your home ready?
There are quite a few things you should consider when it comes to spring preparation. Of course, we want you to start with your home’s air conditioner, but don’t think that your service should stop here. We want you to include smaller things like your air filter, and different systems like your indoor air quality system as well.
We’re able to help you through this entire process. We’re experts in indoor air quality in San Antonio, TX. We’re going to walk you through the basics below, but we’re always here if you’d like to talk about your IAQ needs on a personal level.
Spring IAQ Issues You Should Address
Finding the right indoor air quality system can be easy with professional service. We’re prepared to help you find the unit for your needs. Let’s run through some of your options below:
- Whole-House Dehumidifiers: San Antonio spring and summers can get quite humid. If you’re struggling to stay dry at home, you should consider equipping your home with a dehumidifier. Humidity makes you feel warmer so eliminating it will help you feel cooler easier as well.
- Whole-House Humidifiers: It’s important to have the right balance for your home. Your humidity should hover between 30% and 50%. If it dips below 30% then you need a humidifier.
- Duct Cleaning: Your ducts get dirty with time. It’s a great idea to clean them out periodically and we can help you do this.
- Duct Sealing: Your ducts shouldn’t have any leaking or gapping, if they do, then it’s time to schedule an appointment with our team.
- Duct Repair: Your ducts can incur damage with time. If you need duct repair, our trained professionals are the ones who can provide it for you.
- Air Sealing and Insulation: Leaky ducts are going to cause air conditioning problems. We can help you get a fresh start this season by sealing your ducts and insulating them.
You’ll be able to breathe much easier at home with the help of our team.
Other Things To Tighten Up This Spring
Your indoor air quality is a big aspect of spring, but there are other things you can do to help your home comfort.
Swap Out Your Air Filter
Your air conditioner has a filter itself. This filter is in charge of keeping your air conditioner clean. You should be swapping this filter out at least once a season. If you haven’t already changed it for spring, make sure you get on this now. It can help you avoid a repair issue or breakdown.
Upgrade Your Thermostat
A new thermostat can help you improve your home efficiency. We specialize in Wi-Fi and smart thermostats. We’re prepared to help you find the perfect new model for your needs.
Consider Upgrading Your AC
You might need to upgrade your home’s air conditioner. If no amount of IAQ efforts seem to help, then you should consider finding a new air conditioning system. You deserve an air conditioner that can handle your needs.
Contact Cowboys Air Conditioning & Heating for your indoor air quality services this spring.