Preventative Maintenance Agreement
We will provide the following service as part of the checkup on your central air system.
AIR CONDITIONER TUNE–UP AND AIR QUALITY CHECK (Regular Price $79.95)
- Check air filter, wash if permanent type.
- Check thermostat, calibrate if needed.
- Check indoor blower, adjust belts if applicable.
- Check indoor cooling coil.
- Check condensate drain line, flush if needed.
- Check blower motor, oil if needed.
- Digitally inspect Freon levels
- Check electrical wiring, low and high voltage.
- Wash outdoor condenser coil.
- Check outdoor fan motor, oil if needed.
- Check compressor AMP draws and operation.
- Check system operation and efficiency.
- Make any recommendations needed to improve performance of system.
- Chemically clean outside unit.
- Clean out all obstructing dirt and debris.
- Clean electrical compartment.
- Repair and loose wires at unit.
- Visually inspect air ducts.
- Treat filter with anti–microbial spray.
HEATING TUNE–UP AND SAFETY CHECK, ELECTRICAL AND HEAT PUMP (Regular Price $79.95)
- Check Furnace area for gas leaks.
- Check air filter, wash permanent filters.
- Check thermostat and low voltage wiring.
- Check pilot operation.
- Check burners and heat exchanger.
- Check flu (pipe and fittings).
- Check all safety controls.
- Check safety and operation of system.
- Check for carbon monoxide.
- Video inspection of your unit. (Regular Price $80.00)
- Check electrical connections to insure durability with heat function.
- Check for cleanliness.
- Vacuum return gas grills.
- Disinfect the air ducts with anti–microbial spray to impede mold growth.
- Heat limit safety test.
- Check power cord and power supply.
- Check the indoor blower motor.
- Check the indoor capacitor.
- Air duct inspection. (Regular Price $150.00)
- Check Freon levels and add up to one pound if necessary. (Heat Pump System)
- Check compressor. (Heat Pump System)
- Check outdoor fan motor. (Heat Pump System)
- Check outdoor fan capacitor. (Heat Pump System)
- Check the compressor start capacitor.
- Rinse condenser coil. (Heat Pump System)
- Check the outdoor power supply.
$179.50 for homes with one system
179.50 for homes with ONE (1) system, $49.95 for each additional system.
- 1 Air Conditioner Tune–up Regular Price (Regular Price $79.95)
- 1 Heating Tune–up Safety Check Gas, Electrical and Heat Pump Units (Regular Price $79.95)
- Duct Inspection
- One FREE Emergency Call (Regular Price $79.95)
- No After-Hours or Weekend Fees (Regular Price $89.95)
- 10% Discount on Parts and Equipment
- PRIORITY Scheduling
Over $500 Value
- Customer is responsible to call in for preventative maintenance before expiration of contract.
- There is no warranty on cleaning, adding Freon, and water leaks due to flushing drains, or other such work that is not classified as repairs. The service contract is NOT a warranty.