Did you skip out on maintenance this year? You can be honest with us here! We’re all friends here.
We’re never here to judge you when it comes to your HVAC service. We’re only here to help. We know that you might not even be thinking about air conditioning maintenance at a time like this. After all, we’re almost all the way into the fall season here in our part of Texas. It’s important that you have air conditioning maintenance in your home though. If you skipped out on air conditioning maintenance, you could make up for it with our AC maintenance in San Antonio, TX. We’ll get into all the details that you need to know below…
Why You Need AC Maintenance
So let’s talk about why you need air conditioning maintenance every single year. Here are all the top-hitting reasons:
- It Keeps You Cool: It’s hot here in San Antonio, TX. We know that you experience this in real life. You spend those peak months of summer sweating whenever you’re outdoors. Trust us when we say that the quality of the air conditioning that you receive is contingent upon your air conditioning service. If you leave your air conditioner to fend for itself for years on end without the right service, you’re going to notice your air conditioner declining in quality and mounting in price too.
- It Saves You Money: So an increase in air conditioning efficiency is great on its own, but it’s even better when it results in lower costs for your home’s air conditioning service. If you’re looking for great air conditioning service for a low cost, then air conditioning maintenance is going to be the bridge you need to get there.
- It Helps Your Air Conditioner Last: We know that you want your air conditioner to last well into the future, right? Any air conditioning system on the market cost a pretty penny. This means that it’s an investment that you want to work in summer after summer. You can ensure that you have the best work with AC maintenance service.
Our AC Maintenance Program
Are you thinking about enrolling in our air conditioning maintenance program? Here are all the details you need to know…
- A discounted AC tune-up price
- A heating tune-up and safety check
- A duct infection and disinfectant treatment
- A chemical cleaning of the condenser coil
- One free emergency call
- A 15% discount on parts and equipment
- Priority scheduling
The AC Tune-Up:
- A check of the air filter (and a wash if it’s the permanent type)
- A thermostat check and calibration
- A check of the indoor blower and an adjustment of the belts if applicable
- Check indoor cooling coil
- Check of the condensate drain line
- Check of the blower motor
- Inspection of the air ducts
- Repair of loose wires at the unit
- A treatment of the filter with a microbial spray
And much more. You can see the complete list here.
Contact Cowboys Air Conditioning & Heating today to schedule an appointment for your air conditioning maintenance work.